CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Foxy Brown to Judge: Let Me Out of Jail


Foxy "Boo Hoo" Brown is asking Judge Melissa Jackson to release her from jail to treat an ear condition. Brown is serving a year-long prison term stemming from an assault charge in October 2006. Foxy wrote in a four-page handwritten letter:



I ask you to please take into consideration that my health is in jeopardy.



It was bad enough for her to assault two nail salon stylists over a $20 manicure but in October authorities said Brown received 76 days in isolation in jail after getting into a shoving match with another inmate and refusing to do a drug test. She continues to write:



Yes, I've made some bad choices and stupid mistakes. But please understand that sitting in a prison with murderers and criminals is not rehabilitating or what I need to deal with my inner issues.




You get no sympathy from me Miss Brown.

0 comments: